“God is not embarrassed of you. He really does delight in you. The cross is the biggest shout in the universe that. He. Wants. You.” - Jefferson Bethke
Lately I’ve been having a hard time understanding Christ’s death on the cross and how all the sin of the world and wrath of GOD His own Father and how Christ was literally our substitution taking OUR PLACE. I asked my Father in prayer if He could either affirm that I’m saved or point out my sin that is hindering my relationship with Him through HIS Son. Well I opened up my Bible to a random page just a minute ago and on that page was highlighted…
10“You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
So that you may know and believe Me
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
And there will be none after Me.
- ISAIAH 43:10
I must grow closer to CHRIST and I feel I need to
In no particular order:
• Either completely avoid or possibly delete my Facebook account. (I can’t explain it but it seems to be distracting me from the Gospel)
• I must cut out anything and everything that isn’t for and working towards the glory and expansion of Christ’s kingdom. (T.V. , movies, books, game’s that don’t conform to God’s Word and Will)
• Cut out friend’s from my life after preaching Christ’s Gospel and about His death and His bloodshed at the cross that all of humanity (including you and me) might not suffer hell for our sinful nature.
• Pray for a heart that burns with a desire for God that rages and burns brighter then the sun and for a special compassion for those that don’t know Christ.
• Use all resources especially social networks such as tumblr to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Stay in His Word and reflect on it night and day.
If you’re reading this and are a brother or sister in Christ please pray to out heavenly Father that He may fill me with His Holy Spirit and that this may only be done if it will bring glory to Himself, the name and Gospel of Jesus Christ and His kingdom.